2.6.19

Giving your opinion about a movie

Before we watch the movie, it is important to anticipate the content so that we can better understand the movie. What can we do then?

1. We can review the genre terms to describe the type of movie.
Action
Adventure
Comedy/Romantic Comedy
Crime / Gangster/ Thriller
Drama
Epic / Historical
Horror
Musical / Dance
Science fiction
War
Western
Giving your opinion  British Council activities

2. While Viewing
During the movie pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Characters.
2. Setting: time and place.
3. Plot.
4. Scenery
5. Frequent expressions.


When we want to express our opinion we usually say "I think...". However, there are many other ways to introduce our opinion. Here you have a few expressions that will help you improve your vocabulary.
In my opinion,
To my mind,
I hold the opinion that...
From my point of view,
As far as I'm concerned,
I believe that...
In my view,

In addition to that, here you have a list of useful adjectives to describe movies:

                Resultado de imagen de adjectives to describe films


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.